You are no longer living in the 1920s! Instead, you are living in the 21st century, the era of mobile apps. Mobile apps are nowadays responsible for generating approximately 40% or more B2B sales for e-commerce businesses, says a recent study published on BCG. By 2020, this number is likely to touch the milestone of $6.7 trillion, says another study published on Forbes. Meaning, it is now high time for you to look for a reputed magento mobile app development company and get an app ready to help your business survive and grow in the future.
Your online business could also be one of these businesses. Provided you ensure all of the exciting features mentioned below incorporated in your mobile application for users:
- Compatibility with Native Android and iOS apps
- Push notifications for more orders
- Hassle-free real-time cart management
- Featured product listing
- Integration with payment gateways like PayPal, PayU, COD
Most importantly, the mobile app development company entrusted with the task should make your app a 100% white labeled solution. It is because your business needs such an app to attract more customers.
How could it be possible?
This could be possible only when your B2B mobile application has support for the following essentials:
- Custom color selection
- Support for multi-lingual & multi-currency
- Support for right-to-left language
- Customized home page layout
- Add more and more
- Maintenance and live mode
This is something that is often ensured by the company entrusted with the task of delivering mobile application development services.
Why your business needs such an app?
In simple words, your business needs this kind of robust and result-oriented mobile application for a number of vital reasons:
- First of all, most of the business-to-business buyers like to make a purchase from an e-commerce store having a B2B mobile application.
- Business-to-business mobile apps are robust and fast enough to make B2B buyers online shopping experience with your e-commerce store highly positive. It is because they are able to select their desired products/services easily and pay faster to checkout quickly.
- Business-to-Business mobile applications encourage customers to come back for repeat purchase development Mobile applications.
- Increased customer loyalty is another reason for you to seek mobile application development services and get a robust B2B mobile app developed.
- Cart abandonment rate goes down significantly.
- The ROI of your e-commerce business shoots up.
- As mentioned earlier, your customers remain loyal to your brand.
These are some really solid reasons for you to opt for mobile app development services for growing your B2B e-commerce business.
Coming to the point, once again, you are running a business in the mobile app era! You need a robust mobile application to grow your e-commerce business. In simple words, your e-commerce business now needs to rub shoulder with time and have a robust app in place.
Give us a chance to develop a B2B mobile! We will make it the best business decision you have ever taken!
Let’s get connected and discuss what we can do for you!